This room features a patio or terrace
Feel the sea breeze from your room, while relaxing in a magnificent double bed or cooling off in your private patio.
At Casa La Trancada we try to take care of all the details to guarantee the maximum satisfaction of our guests. Both the beamed ceilings and some walls have been preserved next to the decoration to give the characteristic touch of this incredible island.
All rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, TV and internet and fridge.
- Private patio with outdoor shower, chairs and table.
- Private bathroom.
- Double bed with mosquito net.
- Very spacious room with a sofa.
We have everything you need
Amenities, Services, & Travel Guide
Free cot on request
Extra pillow at no charge
Common terrace and patio
Breakfast included (9:15h - 11:00h)
Bars & cafes
In the summer season there are several businesses where you can have a drink or a coffee, but during the winter the island is practically uninhabited.
Art & Culture
The tabarca museum, located in the old warehouse of the almadraba contributes to know the remarkable Tabarchian heritage, both natural and cultural, and by extension that of its people, who have had at sea their main ally to survive.
The almadraba was formerly the economic engine of the island thanks to the fishing of tuna.
How to get there
The island is connected by regular catamaran and taxi-boat lines from Alicante and Santapola, with seasonal services from Torrevieja and Benidorm.
One night of the hotel will be charged at the time of booking. Cancellations are accepted free of charge up to fifteen days before the date of entry, after this period the rate is non-refundable.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of all ages can be accommodated. All children under 12 years are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds.
- Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
- Please note that extra beds and/or baby cots are available upon request and must be confirmed by the property.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total cost and must be paid separately during your stay.
- High season from 15 June to 15 September, holidays and weekends.
Visit Casa La Trancada
We’re waiting for you!
We want you to live an unforgettable experience with your syllabus, in this magical environment. Check availability and book now.