Family or Superior Room
In the family room or superior “Llampuga” the light is the protagonist, has two rooms, a double room and a beautiful attic with two single beds and a window in the ceiling, to let in the light when desired or sleep watching the Star.
It also has a sunny balcony from which you can appreciate the sea, enjoy the sun and the life of Tabarca.
At Casa La Trancada we try to take care of all the details to guarantee the maximum satisfaction of our guests. Both the beamed ceilings and some walls have been preserved next to the decoration to give the characteristic touch of this incredible island.
All rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, TV and internet and fridge.
- Sunny balcony.
- Private bathroom.
- Beautiful attic with 2 single beds.
- Very spacious room with lots of light.
We have everything you need
Amenities, Services, & Travel Guide
Free cot on request
Extra pillow at no charge
Common terrace and patio
Breakfast included (9:15h - 11:00h)
We have two family restaurants where you can taste the typical dishes of the island, contact us to make a reservation or order.
Bars & cafes
In the summer season there are several businesses where you can have a drink or a coffee, but during the winter the island is practically uninhabited.
Art & Culture
The tabarca museum, located in the old warehouse of the almadraba contributes to know the remarkable Tabarchian heritage, both natural and cultural, and by extension that of its people, who have had at sea their main ally to survive.
The almadraba was formerly the economic engine of the island thanks to the fishing of tuna.
How to get there
The island is connected by regular catamaran and taxi-boat lines from Alicante and Santapola, with seasonal services from Torrevieja and Benidorm.
One night of the hotel will be charged at the time of booking. Cancellations are accepted free of charge up to fifteen days before the date of entry, after this period the rate is non-refundable.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of all ages can be accommodated. All children under 12 years are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds.
- Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
- Please note that extra beds and/or baby cots are available upon request and must be confirmed by the property.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total cost and must be paid separately during your stay.
- High season from 15 June to 15 September, holidays and weekends.
Visit Casa La Trancada
We’re waiting for you!
We want you to live an unforgettable experience with your syllabus, in this magical environment. Check availability and book now.